The HR2630T combination drill hammer allows locking in 40 different positions while chiselling. The longer chuck provides increased drill stability and you’ll appreciate the easy drilling depth adjustment. It is equipped with a high-quality SDS-Plus tool chuck for easy, quick tool changes. A comfortable, safe working experience with this quality drill hammer is enhanced by the ergonomically shaped rubberized handle, which ensures a firm and reliable grip. Safety is enhanced by the safety clutch. The operating modes can be changed by means of a lever mounted on the lower part of the gearbox housing, where it is protected against unwanted damage.
- Idling speed: 0-1200 min.
- Number of strokes: 0-4600 min
- Drilling capacity in steel: Ø 13 mm
- Drilling capacity in wood: Ø 32 mm
- Drilling capacity in concrete: Ø 26 mm
- Tool chuck: SDS-Plus
- Number of chisel settings: 40
- Drilling capacity (drill crown): Ø 0-68 mm
- Drilling capacity (diamond crown): Ø 0-80 mm
- Single impact force: 2.4 J
- Noise: sound pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Noise: loudness: 91 dB(A)
- Noise: deviation (K): 3 dB(A)
- Vibration – Impact drilling in concrete: 15,5 m/s2, chiselling: 9,5 m/s2, drilling in metal: 2,5 m/s2
- Vibration – Deviation (K): 1,5 m/s2