The Makita DMR107 portable radio is the ideal companion on the construction site and, of course, on the move. The battery-powered construction site radio impresses with, among other things, excellent sound, a robust housing and many other features. Use the existing Makita lithium-ion batteries to use the radio on the move. All lithium-ion batteries from 7.2 V to 18 V are suitable for the DMR107. The radio is suitable for FM and medium wave reception and, thanks to the aux jack, can also be connected to any smartphone/MP3 player. All settings can be adjusted via the large-area digital display and there is a practical alarm function.
- Battery voltage: 1.5 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 Ah
- Not compatible with NiMh and NiCd batteries
- Input voltage: 230 V
- Transmitting capacity: 7.2 V: 0.5 Wx2, 10.8 V: 1.2 Wx2, 14.4 V: 2.2 Wx2, 18 V: 3.5 Wx2
- Frequency: AM 522 – 1.629 kHz
- Frequency: FM 87,5 – 108 MHz